Tuesday 7th June 2016

Today we finished off our trailer for our final project . Then we edit the video in Adobe premier on the computer then we uploaded to YouTube. I feel like the trailer went well but it can be improved by taking out the background sound. Also we couldn’t finished filming outside because it started to rain. so we decided to finished filming down by the performing arts department because we needed a bench.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s